6th International Symposium on Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC) Dams
- Oct 25, 2012
Only authors whose abstracts have been selected will be invited to submit full papers, which will be published in the conference proccedings.
RCC dams will be discussed under the following topics:
1. MATERIALS AND MIXTURE PROPORTIONS
2. PLANNING AND DESIGN
3. QUALITY CONTROL. FULL SCALE TRIALS
4. CONSTRUCTION OF RCC DAMS
4.1. EXPERIENCES AND TECHNOLOGIES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
4.2. HARD-FILL DAMS AND CSG DAMS
5. SINGULAR SPILLWAYS IN RCC DAMS. SCALE MODEL STUDIES
6. OTHER USES OF RCC IN DAM CONSTRUCTION AND HYDRAULIC STRUCTURES
7. PERFORMANCE AND MONITORING
8. REHABILITATION OF RCC DAMS. UPGRADING OF OLD DAMS WITH RCC
9. VERY HIGH RCC DAMS AND RCC ARCH DAMS
10. ADVANTAGES OF RCC DAMS
11. TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS IN RCC DAMS
12. FUTURE. NEW TRENDS IN RCC DAMS
The above list is not exhaustive and other themes related to these topics are welcome.
A post Symposium study tour has been organized departing from Zaragoza and ending in Bilbao (October 28th), to connect with HYDRO 2012.