9TH ICOLD EUROPEAN CLUB SYMPOSIUM
Sharing Experience for Safe and Sustainable Water Storage
- Apr 12, 2013
It is our pleasure to announce the 9th ICOLD European Club Symposium on «Sharing Experience for Safe and Sustainable Water Storage» (Venice, April 2013).
The Symposium will be a great opportunity to discuss issues concerning preservation, development, management and governance of dams and reservoirs for water storage.
The topics of the Symposium are the following:
- Water resources management in Europe
- Preservation and development of European hydraulic infrastructure system
- An outlook to the future of dams and hydropower: the new challenges
- Social/environmental impacts vs. benefits of reservoirs: a still open question
- Towards improving and harmonizing dams governance in Europe
We hope you will join us in this event, your contribution will be highly appreciated.
See you in Venice
Italian Committee on Large Dams